Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stay Alive

The seventh Imaginary Life I'm looking to cultivate is Survivalist. I've been harboring a deep desire to buy some property in the middle of nowhere and learn to live off the land. That excites me to no end. This ties in with the carpenter and my innate desire to build things from scratch and find new creative ways to live. My hope is to start picking up basic survival skills, like knot tying and fire making and stuff like that and then go on a wilderness adventure for a few days. That sounds so satisfying to me, from both the autonomous side and the "getting away from people and screens" side.

The Lives so far:
1. Dancer
2. Board Game Designer
3. History Teacher
4. Poet
5. Carpenter
6. Voice Actor
7. Survivalist

Haiku of the Day:
In a menthol haze
the throat-back's iron fillings
grate incessantly

Today's Drawing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive