Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Words Escape

Day One for Imaginary Life Four, Poet:

Already this one is a little tougher than the others...Poetry has always been a "lightning strike" kind of artistic experience - The words seek my out and demand to be released. I usually have very little say in the matter. Scheduling will be a challenge...

-Later that day-

So I didn't end up getting to write the poem I wanted. The day and my own fatigue snatched it away from me. I did find a fun poem site that I've begun perusing each day to keep the flavor close to the surface. I will pay this life more mind next time it comes in the cycle.

Haiku of the Day:
Tangy yellow paste
scooped from tin foil crevices
with a wooden stick

Today's Drawing

Attenuate

1 : to make thin or slender
2 : to make thin in consistency : rarefy
3 : to lessen the amount, force, magnitude, or value of : weaken
4 : to reduce the severity, virulence, or vitality of



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive