Friday, June 10, 2016

Green Hills

The fifth month on my list of challenge months is The Month of Conditioning. This will be the first month in the series, taking place in July. The goal of the month of conditioning is to get me up to the task of all other aspects of the project. Basically I won't be allowed to do a bunch of stuff that wastes my time (TV, junk internet sites, video games) and I'll be undergoing a schedule that involves strict bedtimes and mealtimes. My own personal boot camp. I've been already doing many of this exercises in prep, so the transition should be relatively smooth.

Months so far:
The Month of Conditioning (July)
The Month of Cleansing (September)
The Month of Composition (November)
The Month of Comedy (April)
The Month of Courage (month not yet known)

Haiku of the Day:
Our hands caked in earth
We plant saplings together
To celebrate love

Today's Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive