Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Psyche

My tenth and final Imaginary Life that I will be striving towards next year is Spiritual Counselor. One of my favorite things is sitting down with someone and chatting one-on-one. I love getting the chance to look someone in the eye and ask meaningful questions and engage in productive and hardy discussions. I loathe small talk. I prefer to get to the heart of things if possible. This is one of many reasons I don't do well in a professional office environment.

What am I going to do to make this life closer to my own? My plan is to 1.) make a greater effort to spend one-on-one time with close friends and family 2.) create a list of meaningful questions to have on hand for those types of conversations 3.) Read books and possibly go to a class for basic counseling.

The full list of Imaginary Lives:
1. Dancer
2. Board Game Designer
3. History Teacher
4. Poet
5. Carpenter
6. Voice Actor
7. Survivalist 
8. Playwright
9. Drag Queen
10. Spiritual Counselor

Haiku of the Day:
Absent minded girl
holds a half-bit banana
staring at nothing

Today's Drawing

Fiegn:
1 : to give a false appearance of : to induce as a false impression
2 : to assert as if true



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive