Tuesday, June 28, 2016

You Can't Be Serious!

Day One for Imaginary Life 6, Voice Actor:

The first few days for most of the Lives will be devoted to immersion and planning. Yesterday I spent a couple of the spare hours I could muster in my day researching and brainstorming and generally living in a Board Gamer mindset. Trying it on like a hat. Today I've been looking up different sites for voice actors and looking at who are the successful ones to emulate and study. I've already stumbled on a couple books for voice training and I plan on implementing some basic voice exercises into my day to day where possible. One of my favorite ideas so far is to create a bank of tongue twisters for practicing.

Here are three different voices doing the same line reading from a random dialogue generator:

Jon McClember
Len Cheep
Frank Oz Knock-Off

Haiku of the Day:
Crackling knee joints
protest the endless staircase -
Tell it to the judge.

Today's Drawing

Licit - conforming to the requirements of the law : not forbidden by law : permissible



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive