Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Clear Head

The seventh challenge month will be The Month of Contemplation. During this month I will go more in depth into my meditation practice by extending into half hour sessions and my hope is to be able to take a vow of silence for an entire week. If I am still gainfully employed at that time it may be next to impossible but I'm very intrigued to try. Also I won't be allowed earbuds at any time so I can best take in the world around me when travelling.

Months so far:
The Month of Conditioning (July)
The Month of Cleansing (September)
The Month of Composition (November)
The Month of Competition (January)
The Month of Contemplation (February)
The Month of Comedy (April)
The Month of Courage (I decided on May!)

Haiku of the Day:
The fever mind reels
unhinging at the bottom
and the world pours out

Today's Drawing




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive