Monday, April 13, 2015

A-salted

(This blog post is brought to you by the talented Libby Schap and Tim Fairly. They have earned the rank of Blog Badasses for completing their entry in one day. Thanks guys!!)

(Instead of a free write, my guest bloggers Tim and Libby did a freestyle rap. I've posted the link to my soundcloud for it here. Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to embed an audio player in here and I'll figure it out once I get back from the honeymoon. Sorry the whole post isn't complete because all this content is fantastic.)

https://soundcloud.com/edwardquasar/dinnerstyle-freetime


Haiku of the Day:
A salted peanut
it loved flying through the air
until it was chomped


Today's Picture (a haiku tie-in)



Today's "365" Project (Make something with salt as your inspiration. Can you guess the source material?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive