Friday, April 17, 2015

Spring Break! Spring Break!

(This blog is guested by the Kurt Russell look-alike, Wales Martindale Christian III)

Blooms are foreign in April...and they smell weird. These smelled like rotting flesh, which I am told is attractive to some. But not to me. Still, I am glad their smelly, sweaty, rotting selves are back. Other blooms will smell better, I hope. Hail to the blooms! Hail to Spring!

Haiku of the Day:
Serendipitous
Friendships make life long and fun
Totes m’goats awesome

Special Haiku from LDawg (Lauren Torres):
Peanut Butter Good
Jelly makes everything much
Better I love you

Today's Drawing (inspired by Spring Break? maybe...)



Today's "365" Project (Write a letter to a fictional character. In this case, it was Mr. Feeny of Boy Meets World fame)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive