Thursday, April 23, 2015

S'morn

(Today's post is brought you by the black widow ninja shadow-cat, Nicole Clark. She's an amazing artist and a wonderful neighbor. Check out her stuff here!)

A Letter To My Love
Why must you tempt me so? 
Such fragrant sweetness, I salivate
Such delectable bitterness, I shudder
Such gooey, soft melt at the very core of your being.
Patience, my dear, Patience. Practicing such restraint.
Savoring each morsel of you, my love, until full satisfaction is mine.
Never enough time. Always wanting more. 
And then, in one swallow, you are gone.
Until one day, when I make you mine, shall you remain in my memory
Aflame.

Haiku of the Day:

Deep Dark Chocolate
Grahams and marshmallow aflame
Deliciousness mine

Also Bonus Haiku!

Omnipotent Flame
Maker of delicious treats
My s'mores await

Today's Drawing:


Today's "365" Project (Do something with matches, fire or flame.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive