Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go.....Office Work

(Today's blog post is provided by my endlessly supportive and wonderful aunt, Susan Cook.)

How are you? ....
Do you really want to know? If I tell you ...will you listen?
...good, nice to see you...

Hey, how are you today? ...
 Not good - nothing in fact...
...not bad thanks, you?

How ya doing? ...
 ...Eh, okay...whatcha up to?
Crap!  If you tell me then I have to tell you...why can't I keep my mouth shut?!

Hi!...
...Hi!
Thanks for not stopping...that was so much easier...

Hi, its been a long time - you look great!  
Really? I feel like sh#^! 
~Smile~
...Thanks...
By the way......uh...never mind...
...See you around!  


Haiku of the Day:
Cubicle creatures
Soaking fluorescent sunshine
Productivity

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Tenacious")


Today's "365" Project (Go somewhere where you never do creative things and make something there.)
"Batty in the Basement"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive