Friday, April 10, 2015

Rehearsal

Day of the rehearsal. Morning of sitting and chatting. Nervous energy abounding. I stressfully pop on the car ride to the rehearsal from being overwhelmed with all the things that still need to happen and my brothers talk me down. I see so many people so quickly from all their walks in life and the beauty of it is blinding.  So much love and it's not even the wedding yet. Huge thanks to my parents for making such a great night possible and to my brothers for their words and support. I'm so very lucky.

Can't wait for tomorrow!

Haiku of the Day:
My childhood woods
looming dangerous giants
swaying in the wind

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Synthesis" and guest drawn by my mother, Janet)


Today's "365" Project (Make a thing with a balloon. Yup that's TOTALLY gonna happen...And it did! This one is a found piece. It's hard to tell from the picture but the balloon says "2015 Congrats!" and the gentlemen is wearing a shirt with PacMac on it that reads "It's game time!" It's poor quality because I was trying to be covert. Haven't honed my creepy-train-picture-taking skills yet.)
"Off to a rad grad party!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive