Thursday, April 9, 2015

Travel Problems

Travel Day. Up at 3:30. Very little sleep. Flight was heavily delayed for mechanical issues and then for poor weather in Chicago like I feared. Also while taxi-ing the gentlemen across from me vomited loudly while the attendants scurried. This is all before 9.

-This gentleman is explaining to his daughter the biological patents he's working on.


-The businessman with the headphones and the patent guy tik-tak on their keyboards on either side of me while I try to read and sleep and fidget.


-Single mother screaming at her toddler while breastfeeding another baby.

-Overrun by a chittering high school softball team while in line

-Stuck between two brothers on the second flight who cannot stop complaining across me while I try to do the puzzle in the in-flight magazine

-And of course: Delays Delays Delays.


Haiku of the Day:
Patience is tested
to the unrelenting Gods
of Travel Problems

Today's Drawing (inspired by... guest artist my cousin,  Nick Chodos! Unfortunately this piece was lost to time and the elements. I drew a proxy in it's stead inspired by the word "Multi-Facet")



Today's "365" Project (Make something that makes noise on its own. Made some spoon chimes for a windy day.)
"Magic Spoons"

https://soundcloud.com/edwardquasar/spoon-chimes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive