Thursday, September 25, 2014

Orange Screamers

Tell-All Thurs....oh why bother.

These prompts are falling apart due to the show and that they weren't super great to start. I'm going to keep the Watch Wednesday, Someone Saturday and Sonnet Sunday because those are continually either fun or useful. So now it's about finding some good prompts to match with the remaining days of the week. Some ideas:

Monster - Create a monster. Describe what it does. I did this yesterday (sorta) and I liked it.
Poetry - Doing a variety where I'm playing with a certain voice or style.
Dialogue - Just like it sounds. Make up a conversation between two fictional/real/horrible/blue people.

I've run out of things because my brain is beyond fried from rehearsal.

Haiku of the Day:
Stomach and body
pulse the pain of exhaustion
There's light at the end.

Today's Drawing (Inspired by the word "Palaver" from MW's word of the day. It means to talk excessively at length.)



Today's "365" Project (Do something with just the color orange. Yeah I just made a pile of orange things and tried to make a shape out of it...I'm tired. Sue me.)
"The Sunset Man"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive