Friday, September 26, 2014

Twilights

Oh wow. Yesterday marked me being a fourth of the way through the challenge (3 months baby!)

I'm going to leave the major reflecting for next Thursday, (100th day PARTY!)

I'm thoroughly intoxicated coming back from my first show. It didn't go poorly, but you couldn't really say it went well. We did our best but some moments just didn't stick. That's the beauty of the process. We'll get there soon. I'm such a huge fan of the the people I'm working with though. They seem to have a great sense of purpose and passion that I haven't seen in a while. It could be that booze talking, but as that carries with it a bit of truth, I'm certain these are people I want to keep interacting with. That may sound silly, but I've had to make these hard choices with the number of moves we've made. It's nice to find a group you feel apart of. Not to say I haven't found that here in Boston, there have been a few choice individuals who've been essential to our survival and have been some of the most understanding and charitable people I know. But there is something about finding peers who are in the same position of uncertainty that feels close to home for this young mind. It feels like a warm bath I've been missing out on for a long time. Again, pretty sure this is the booze talking.


Haiku of the Day:
Inertial forces
make a spilled cup of coffee
ebb the C Line floor.

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Gotterdammerung" from MW's word of the day. It means a collapse marked by catastrophic violence. Translates to "twilight of the gods."



Today's "365" Project (Ask a stranger for an idea for the project today. I asked one of the security guards from my building. His name is Rolf and with the help of my adventurous co-worker Erin, managed to get the prompt of "work-out creatively." Let's see what I can make of that!)
"Weird Push-ups"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive