Monday, September 8, 2014

Rain Caper

Memory Monday

Sat out the the park today and watched the clouds go by. I thought of cloud watching with my dad. I feel like it was something we did a lot, sitting outside and watching storm clouds on fold-out camp chairs, but I'm not sure if it happened more than once. But my father does love weather and there always was a sense of awe and reverence when the pouring rains would come. I derive great comfort from rain: the sound, the feel of the air, the static motion it paints on the scenery. It's the excitement of energy everywhere, the outside finally matching the humming electricity underneath.

Haiku of the Day:
Sunset on city
A calm sets among the crowd
Could get used to this

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Culprit" for MW word of the day.)




Today's "365" Project (Do something in or around an ear)
"Scraping the Bottom of the Barrel"


Those are coasters on my ears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive