Friday, September 19, 2014

Sad But Good

Friendly? Friday

This internal dialogue came out of a reverberating toxic cube space and should have stayed there. But the window for my blog was open while it was fermenting. Rather then let it go, I'm putting it here because there was a feeling of solid truth that eked from it.

...I get this feeling at all times that someone, somewhere, is berating or making fun of me. It's a stupid selfish sort of feeling that I hate having and hate admitting I have. I see it behind the eyes, though some are more obvious about it than others. I hear it in voices. It's all I look for and all I can concentrate on when I'm speaking to anyone...
...I prefer to be alone. Not in the traditional sense, but in the sense of being the last person for thousands of miles and years throughout history...
... I wish I was more poignant. I wish I sounded wiser and succinct and had direction. I wish it didn't always come to this point, this place of reconciliation, and feeling swindled by time and my own misguided purposes. I have such aversion to...

Good God September is the worst sometimes.

Haiku of the Day:
Cold deep in the bones
Fever shivers without heat
I feel like a ghost

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Velar" from MW word of the day. )



Today's "365" Project (Do something with office supplies. Again I went with what I know!)
"Perry the Pen Cup Clown"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive