Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Womber

Top Ten Tuesday!....Eh?....Eh?...No...Not today...too much things and stuff.

I wanted to write about the singularity because I thought it would be fun and I'd have some things to say about it, but I got all stressed and hurty and decided to cool it a bit, like an overheating computer. So many emotion in one day and it's not even five yet. Tuesdays can be hell because it's the day of deadlines for most of my projects at work.

Time to exorcise them devils out!

The fetid monsters creep out and crush the mangy fronds of green underfoot. They drool in goopy strings, a deluge of honeyed froth curls down lips and teeth. The snarls and gargles spew an ancient bray through the wood, as the insects murmur and bristle space to living air. In a raucous screeching The Muscle storms the trees, plucking trunks like the errant hairs of middle age. She devours the puny monsters with a wild, limby swoop and gulp.

Haiku of the Day:
Reading that stress kills
stresses me out a whole bunch.
I'm going to die.

Today's Drawing (inspired by the word "Nidificate" from Dictionary.com's word of the day. It means to build a nest!)



Today's "365" Project (Do something with coffee)
"Cafe Azteca"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive